Through this Blog, you will be the first to see new WhimZee Tree Jewelry as it's debuted, get ideas on how you can tell your story through Heritage Makers products and learn about sales and specials plus learn a few random things about me and what's going on in my life right now. Welcome and I hope you stay awhile!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

April Showers... Give You Time to Work on Your HM Projects!

Do you want to get 5-10 friends together or 2-3?
Would you like to have a get together at your house or let them stay in the comfort of their own home?

Now the choices are endless!
I am offering in home workshops which gets all the girls together to check out Heritage Makers, everyone gets a free account and project to work on and some will even get a free month of Premier. Don't worry, my presentation is only about 30-40 minutes so there will be plenty of time for wine and chatting!

OR

We can have an online party where each of your friends logs into a demo site to hear the scoop on HM... plenty of free stuff offered on this option too!

Let me know which would work best for you and in return, you and your guests will get some great goodies! Check out my awesome host offers in April!



April Host and Guest Gifts

Here are my April workshop dates, let me know which one you want to claim!

Friday, April 2nd - Taken! Tina S
Tuesday, April 6th
Wednesday, April 7th - Taken! Ashley B
Thursday, April 8th
Tuesday, April 14th
Thursday, April 15th - Taken! Jennifer R
Friday, April 16th - my last Friday night of the month left!
Saturday, April 17th - my ONLY Saturday of the month - grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment