Through this Blog, you will be the first to see new WhimZee Tree Jewelry as it's debuted, get ideas on how you can tell your story through Heritage Makers products and learn about sales and specials plus learn a few random things about me and what's going on in my life right now. Welcome and I hope you stay awhile!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Never be lonely again!

I'm reading a book called "The Happiness Project". Have you heard of it? It's a great book even if you already are a happy person that lets you focus on different areas of your life. The writer, Gretchen Rubin, took one year of her life to focus on her happiness. Each month she focused on different areas of her life like, Energy - where she spent more time exercising, cleaning out clutter, etc. Marriage, Family, Having More Fun... a new topic for 11 months and then in December she pulled them all together and evaluated her year.

Anyway, it's a great read and like I said - even for us already happy people out there. One thing that struck with me was a research fact that she talked about that found that women who have a lot of women friends are less lonely. And even men who have a lot of women friends are less lonely then if they have a lot of men friends. This is because women are easier to talk to and talk about more substantial "life" things. So, it got me thinking about the last time I was lonely. I couldn't remember back to that time because for the last 6 1/2 years I have been blessed to work with and become friends with many women from many walks of life through the industry of Direct Sales. I am never lonely!

So, to celebrate our BFF's I have a special going through the end of January with Heritage Makers for you and your BFF. Both of you will be able to get a Premier Account which gives you over 40,000 templates, embellishment's, paper choices, alphabets, unlimited photo storage, etc. for only $99.95 for all of 2010. Normally Premier is $19.95 per month, with this deal it comes out to about $8.33 per month! Something to get excited about and storybooking is something you can do with your BFFs to fight the loneliness this year.

If you aren't already a Heritage Maker then sign up for your free account at http://www.youvegotastory.com/ and once you have your free account then enter in 7532 for this offer code. Call or email me if you have any questions!

Tiff
406-580-2112
tmaierle@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment